Photo and Recipe by: The Wooden Spoon
Ingredients – Makes approximately 24 truffles
- ⅓ cup of cream
- 250g of milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- ½ cup to 1/3 cup of chunky Speculoos spread
- sprinkles to decorate
- Heat the cream over a medium to low heat on the stovetop.
- Once it starts to simmer, remove from the heat and add the chocolate and speculoos spread. Stir well until it is completely melted and combined. Return to the heat for short periods of time to melt completely if necessary.
- Pour into a bowl and let it cool on the bench for at least 30 minutes, then cover with kitchen wrap or a lid and let it set completely in the fridge, preferably overnight.
- Once the ganache has set, take heaped teaspoon amounts and using your hands, roll them into balls. Immediately roll them in the sprinkles and then place onto a plate or chopping board that’s been lined with baking paper.
- Let set in the fridge again overnight.
- Truffles will keep well in the fridge for at least a week.