Marshmallow, Speculoos Spread, and Crescents dough what more can you ask for?
- 1 Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows (Approximately 80 mini marshmallows)
- 8 tablespoons Speculoos Spread
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
2. Unroll crescents into 8 triangles onto prepared baking sheet. Place 1 tablespoon of Speculoos spread onto the center of the wide end of the triangle. Top Speculoos with about 10 mini marshmallows then roll crescent up starting at wide Speculoos marshmallow end. Space each crescent about 1 1/2 inches apart from each other. Brush melted butter over each crescent with a pastry brush. Stir together the sugar and cinnamon then sprinkle evenly over crescents. Bake for 15-17 minutes, until golden brown. Marshmallows will ooze everywhere. Once removed from the oven, take a plastic knife and bring warm oozed marshmallow back around each crescent. Let cool for 10 minutes then serve warm.