Photo and recipe by: My Baking Addiction
The fact that this Speculoos cheesecake isn’t baked, it is a perfect dessert this summer. While it’s an incredible simple treat to prepare, any crowd you serve it to is going to be wowed by your creativity and talent. So what are you waiting for?
For the Crust
- 12 Speculoos cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Speculoos Spread
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
For the Garnish
- Whipped topping, optional
- Speculoos cookie crumbs, optional
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the Speculoos cookie crumbs and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and Speculoos Spread on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add vanilla and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well blended and no streaks remain.
3. Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
4. If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping and Speculoos cookie crumbs.