Photo and Recipe By: Rachell Cooks
Yield: 6-8 medium pancakes
Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 20 minutes
1/4 cup Speculoos Spread
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
3/4 cup 2% milk
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
A few crushed Speculoos cookies on top
- In a large bowl, whisk together Speculoos, egg, sugar, and butter. Gently whisk in the milk.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt and gently pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture, whisking until all is well incorporated.
- Lightly butter or grease a large skillet. Place over medium heat and drop batter by the ladle full onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until bubbles form and pancakes are golden brown on the buttom.
- Flip them over and continue cooking for another minute or so.
- Serve with Speculoos syrup (1/4 cup Biscoff and 1/3 cup of maple syrup mixed together) or regular maple syrup.