Photo and recipe by: Dine and Dish
- 3 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 3/4 cup Speculoos spread, divided (1 14oz container)
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 large yolks
- Speculoos Cookies (optional, but highly highly recommended!)
- Whisk together Milk and 1/3 cup Speculoos spread in a large pot over medium heat, until well incorporated.
- In a small bowl mix salt, cornstarch and cocoa powder. Add to the pot. Increase heat to medium-high and whisk continuously until boiling. Keep whisking for an additional 3-5 minutes, until mixture is smooth. Remove pot from heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg yolks. Temper them with 1/4 cup of pudding, and then add the tempered yolk mixture to the pot. Add remaining Speculoos spread. Whisk together until fully incorporated.
- Spoon pudding into bowls and either serve hot, or place in fridge.
- Optional – crumble Speculoos cookies on top of the pudding for extra yumminess!