photo and recipe by:crazyforcrust
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Speculoos spread
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups toffee bits
- 15-17 large Pretzel Rods
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place white chocolate chips and Speculoos in a medium sized bowl. Heat on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring well between each, until melted and smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Place toffee bits on a plate or in a shallow dish.
- Dip each pretzel rod in the Speculoos chocolate coating about halfway down the rod. Tap off the excess and roll in the toffee bits. Place on prepared cookie sheet and chill until set.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.