Photo and Recipe By: The Messy Baker
Speculoos Cookie Butter Cinnamon Chip Granola
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Serves: 2 Pounds
- Dry Ingredients
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Wet Ingredients
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Speculoss cookie butter
- 1/4 cup cinnamon chips
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, add oats, pecans, cinnamon, and salt; stir to combine.
3. Heat the maple syrup, oil, and brown sugar over medium-low heat until the brown sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes.
4. Take the mixture off the heat and whisk in the cookie butter until melted and semi-smooth.
5. Pour the speculoos cookie butter mixture over the oat mixture. Fold until the oat mixture is evenly coated.
6. Transfer the mixture to your prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, or until the mixture is golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and place the pan on a wire rack. Cool the mixture completely. Stir in the cinnamon chips.
8. Transfer the mixture to an airtight container. Store for up to 2 weeks.