Photo and Recipe By: wine and glue
Cookie Butter Butterscotch Fudge
• 11 oz butterscotch chips
• 1/2 cup Thierry’s Recipe Speculoos Cookie Butter
• 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
• 1 tsp vanilla
1. Line an 8 x 8 square pan with tin foil (enough so it hangs out over the edge), and spray it with cooking spray.
2. Combine the butterscotch chips, cookie butter, and sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan over medium low heat.
3. Stir until it is melted and combined (Note: There might be a few small chunks of butterscotch here and there).
4. Add vanilla and stir until combine.
Pour into pan and refrigerate for four hours.