- Speculoos crumbs
- 300g strawberries
- sugar and lemon juice
- 15cl red fruit coulis
- mascarpone 250g
- 50g cream cheese
- 70g icing sugar
- Wash strawberries, remove stems and cut into pieces.
- Sprinkle lightly with sugar and lemon juice and set aside at least 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Whisk mascarpone, cream cheese and icing sugar, vigorously .
- Whisk until the mixture is light and airy.
- Mix in the strawberries with half the sauce.
- In the glasses distribute the strawberries, add the mascarpone mixture and pour the remaining sauce and garnish with a few pieces of strawberries.
- Reserve in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle Speculoos crumbs generously. Serve and enjoy!