Speculoos S’mores Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the Speculoos Spread. Continue stirring until the mixture is creamy and well combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in the graham crackers, chocolate chunks, and mini marshmallows.
- Add the egg to the Speculoos mixture and stir until smooth. Stir in the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. This will be very thick and difficult to stir, so you may need to get in there and mix it with your hands.
- Dump the batter into the prepared dish and press it into the pan evenly.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until the top is golden and the edges are slightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Recipe by: Buns in my oven