Caramel and White Chocolate Chip Speculoos Butter Blondies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 12 - 16 Blondies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, plus more for pan
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Speculoos cookie butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup store-bought soft chewy caramels, chopped
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter the bottom and sides of an 8×8 baking pan.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat the melted butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in egg, cookie butter, and vanilla extract until fully incorporated.
- On low speed, stir in salt and flour, then the caramels and white chocolate chips.
- Pour into buttered baking pan and bake for approximately 35-40 minutes, until golden brown on top and set in the middle.
- Let cool in pan on a cooling rack, then cut and serve warm.