Speculoos Kiss Cookies
It's mistletoe season, but you don't need mistletoe for these kisses!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup creamy Speculoos cookie butter
- 1 egg
- 18 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, creamy Speculoos cookie butter, and egg.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. NOTE: If dough is too sticky, refrigerate 1/2 hour or until easy to handle.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove cookies from oven. Press a chocolate kiss into the center of each warm cookie.