A very easy recipe to try for snack, Speculoos spread cookie balls. Follow this delicious recipe below:
Makes 20 Cookie Balls
- 1/2 Cup Speculoos Spread
- 1/4 Cup Applesauce
- 1/2 table Spoon Vanilla
- 3 table spoon Coconut Flour
- 3 table spoon White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 table spoon Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, combine wet ingredients until smooth.
- Slowly mix in flours, followed by the oats.
- Lastly, mix in shredded coconut (optional).
- Scoop 2 tsp of dough onto greased tray and roll to form balls.
- Bake on slightly greased pan 9-10 minutes or just until brown on edges; do NOT over bake.