Try our own rendition of Tiramisu with Speculoos spread you’ll surely love it! Follow recipe below.
- 1/2 cup Softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Speculoos Spread
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split
- 1/4 cup strong brewed espresso
- 2 tablespoons almond liqueur
- 2 ounces semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate candy bar, grated
- In bowl of electric mixer, beat together cheese and Speculoos Spread on low speed until well blended.
- Gradually beat in milk. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed 1 minute or until well blended.
- Combine espresso and almond liqueur; drizzle evenly over cut sides of ladyfingers.
- Arrange 1/2 of the ladyfingers in bottom of 8 or 9-inch square glass baking dish.
- Spread 1/2 of cheese mixture over ladyfingers; sprinkle with 1/2 of grated chocolate.
- Repeat layering with 1/2 ladyfingers, 1/2 of cheese mixture, 1/3 of grated chocolate, remaining ladyfingers and chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving (cut into squares).