Recipe and Photo Credits: Somethingswanky
- Buttery Round Crackers
- Speculoos Spread (crunchy or creamy)
- Melting Chocolate wafers, melted
- Scoop a tablespoon of Speculoos on top of a Ritz Cracker.
- Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Place cracker in the melted chocolate and scoop chocolate over top to "dip." Use a fork to lift it out, tapping gently on the edge of the bowl to release excess chocolate. Slide covered cracker onto a silicone mat or parchment paper to cool and harden (about 10 minutes).
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
I scooped very HEAPING tablespoons on top of my crackers, and I managed to get 10 total using one jar of Speculoos.