Grilled Speculoos Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Spice up a classic sandwich by substituting peanut butter for Speculoos and then grilling it! Try out this 2-step recipe:
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 slices white/wheat/Ezekiel bread
- 1 teaspoon Speculoos butter
- 2 teaspoons any flavor fruit jelly
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Ready in 13 minutes!
- Heat griddle or skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Spread Speculoos butter on unbuttered side of one slice of bread, and jelly on the other. Place one slice, buttered side down on the griddle. Top with other slice, so that Speculoos butter and jelly are in the middle. Cook for 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown, and heated through.