Try this recipe out today!
Yield: 12 Servings
- 1 cup crushed chocolate
- graham crackers (about 10 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup creamy Speculoos spread
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Make crust: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch square pan with foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang; mist bottom with nonstick cooking spray. Mix crumbs with sugar and butter and press into bottom of pan. Bake until crust is set, 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Make filling: Beat all ingredients except cream with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth, 2 minutes. In a separate bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form, 2 minutes. Fold whipped cream into Speculoos mixture; pour into pie shell, smoothing top. Cover, pressing plastic wrap directly onto surface of pie. Freeze for at least 5 hours, preferably overnight. Remove pie and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Make glaze: Place chocolate in a bowl. Bring cream and butter to a boil and pour over chocolate. Stir until combined and chocolate is melted. Let cool to room temperature. Remove plastic from pie; spread glaze evenly over top. Chill pie, uncovered, until glaze is set. Keep pie in refrigerator or cooler until ready to eat.