Speculoos and Chocolate Chip Pancakes
This new twist on pancakes is a great way to kick off a winning day!
YIELD: About 12 pancakes
- 1 c. multigrain pancake mix
- 1 large Egg
- ½ c. Speculoos spread
- 1 c. milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Stir the pancake mix, egg, Speculoos, milk, vanilla, and chocolate chips together in a large bowl.
- Melt about 1 teaspoon butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour three to four 1/4-cupfuls of batter on the heated skillet to form pancakes and cook until the tops bubble and the edges begin to crisp.
- Turn and continue to cook for about 2 more minutes, until both sides are golden brown.
- Transfer pancakes to a baking pan and keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Enjoy! Stay stocked up on Speculoos, place your order today!