We're Nuts About Speculoos Acorns!
Not only is this autumn treat delicious, it's cute too! Try this recipe today and share your photos with us in the comments!
TOTAL TIME: 0:35
YIELD: about 4 dozen
- ¾ c. smooth Speculoos
- ¾ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tbsp. flour
- ½ c. Mini chocolate chips
- 48 chocolate kisses
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat first 5 ingredients in a bowl using an electric mixer until well combined.
- Spoon dough by rounded 1/4 teaspoonfuls onto an unlined baking sheet.
- Flatten each piece into a dome shape.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until golden around edges, rotating baking sheet halfway through baking. Let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets.
- Microwave 1/4 cup mini chips in a small heat-proof bowl on high for 30 seconds, stirring at 10-second intervals.
- Dip the bottom of each chocolate kiss in melted chocolate, and place on the flat side of each cookie. Use the same method to affix a mini chip "stem" to the top of each cookie, completing the acorn.
Order some Speculoos and try this today! Click here to order your jar...or 2 :)