Cookie Butter Crunch Cups
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup Speculoos spread
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips separated
- 2 tablespoons rice krispies cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil separated
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin cups.
- Combine the Speculoos spread with the vanilla extract and powdered sugar.
- Stir until a thick dough is formed.
- Pinch out small bits of the dough and make 12 little balls. Smash the balls with two fingers to get a flatter shape.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips with 1/4 tsp. coconut oil. (microwave for 30 seconds, stir for 30 seconds, microwave for 15 seconds, stir, and then it's ready!)
- Combine the melted chocolate with 2 tbsp. of rice krispies. Stir well and then spoon an even amount of chocolate mixture into the bottom of each of the muffin cups.
- Place the flattened balls of cookie butter dough on top of the melted chocolate mixture.
- In the same bowl melt another 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp, of chocolate and 1/4 tsp. coconut oil.
- Pour an even amount of chocolate over all of the cookie butter cups.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.