No-Bake Speculoos Granola Bars
You won't even have to turn on the oven for this delicious Speculoos treat!
yield: 10 GRANOLA BARS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Speculoos Spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/3 cup chopped Speculoos Cookies
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Cut out an 8 x 8 inch square of parchment paper.
- Place the parchment paper in the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
- In a large sauce pan, add butter, brown sugar, honey and Speculoos Spread.
- Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until the mixture starts to bubble.
- Once bubbling, cook for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the oats, crispy cereal, and Speculoos Cookies.
- Stir until well coated.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips over the top and gently press into the granola bars with your hands.
- Place the bars in the refrigerator and let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting.
Note: The bars will keep for one week in an air-tight container. You can store them in the refrigerator. Just let them come to room temperature before eating.