A refreshing drink to try this spring, Banana Milk Shake Smoothie with a Speculoos twist, don’t worry because it’s easy to make. Follow recipe below.
Makes 2 (1 cup) thick milkshakes
- 1 small ripe banana, slice into cube
- 1/4 cup Speculoos Spread1-1/2 cups low fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine banana and Speculoos Spread in a blender.
- Blend until smooth consistency is achieved, scraping down sides of blender if needed.
- Add yogurt, milk and cinnamon together and blend again until smooth.
For a thicker milkshake, cut the banana into thin slices and freeze until firm. When blending with Speculoos Spread, scrape down sides of blender several times until banana and spread are well blended and very thick. Increase milk to 1/2 cup or more until you finally get your desired consistency.