Speculoos & Caramel Chocolate Cookie Candy Bark
- 18 oz dark chocolate, divided
- 8 oz white chocolate or almond bark
- 2/3 cup Speculoos spread, divided
- 1/4 cup caramel bits
- 12 Speculoos cookies, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup Salted caramel sauce
- Sea salt for sprinkling, optional
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt 8 ounces of the dark chocolate.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread chocolate in an even layer onto lined baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge while you prepare the next layer.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and once completely melted, stir in 1/3 cup Speculoos spread. Stir and combine well.
- Spread melted white chocolate mixture over the first dark chocolate layer.
- Place caramel bits and 6 Speculoos cookies broken into pieces on top. Return to the fridge and prepare final layer.
- Melt the remaining 10 ounces of dark chocolate completely.
- Stir in 1/3 Speculoos spread and combine.
- Spread chocolate mixture over the white chocolate layer and top with remaining cookie chunks. Drizzle salted caramel sauce over the top (as much as desired).
- You can also sprinkle on additional sea salt, if you want.
Candy Bark will keep up to 2 weeks stored in an airtight container in your fridge.