Salted Caramel Speculoos Fudge Pie
Impress your friends and family with this delicious Speculoos pie!
TOTAL TIME: 2:50
YIELD: 12 servings
- ½ package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 c. butter
- ½ c. Creamy Speculoos
- 1¼ c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1¼ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ c. roasted unsalted peanuts
- 3 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 jar caramel topping (such as Smucker's)
- ½ tsp. flaked sea salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fit refrigerated piecrust into a 9-inch glass pieplate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp as desired.
- Using a fork, stir together 1/4 cup softened butter, 1/4 cup Speculoos, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 1/2 cup flour in a bowl until crumbly; stir in peanuts.
- Freeze 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate and remaining 3/4 cup butter in a microwave-safe bowl at high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals.
- Whisk in granulated sugar, cocoa, and remaining 1 cup brown sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, whisking just until blended after each addition.
- Whisk in vanilla, salt, and remaining 3/4 cup flour.
- Pour mixture into prepared piecrust.
- Crumble Speculoos mixture over top of pie. (The Speculoos mixture will extend above rim of pieplate but will not overflow when baked.)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes or until center of pie is puffed and set.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together caramel topping and remaining 1/4 cup Speculoos; drizzle 4 tablespoons over top of pie.
- Cool pie completely (about 1 hour).
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt.
- Serve with remaining sauce.
Yum, yum! Order some Speculoos and try this out today!