Speculoos Spread Cookie Balls
Cookie Monster knows what he's talking about! Cookies are a lifestyle. To keep up with this amazing lifestyle, try this new Speculoos cookie butter recipe. We promise you'll have a ball making and enjoying them!
Makes 20 Cookie Balls
- 1/2 Cup Speculoos Spread
- 1/4 Cup Applesauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 3 tablespoon White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 tablespoon Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, combine wet ingredients until smooth.
- Slowly mix in flours, followed by the oats.
- Mix in shredded coconut (optional).
- Scoop 2 tsp of dough onto greased tray and roll to form balls.
- Bake on slightly greased pan 9-10 minutes or just until brown on edges; do NOT over bake.