- 1 package (8-ounces) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Speculoos spread plus more for filling
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar, and Speculoos together until creamy.
- Add flour and mix until dough forms
- Using a small cookie scoop (1 tablespoon measure), drop rounded mounds of dough onto a baking sheet that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until edges are light golden brown and centers are set.
- Let cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Spread 1/2 of the cookies with a thin layer of Speculoos and place the remaining cookies on top to form a sandwich.