SPECULOOS COOKIE BUTTER BALLS
1½ cups Speculoos Cookie Butter (Crunchy)
1 cup Crushed Graham Cracker (I crushed mine with a rolling pin)
1 cup Confectioner's Sugar
8-10 oz. Dark Melting Wafers
- Combine speculoos cookie butter, graham crackers, and confectioners' sugar and mix until combined, you can add a little more cookie butter if needed.
- If balls are soft, you can chill them for about 10 minutes to make them easier to dip.
- Melt Dark chocolate wafers in a microwave safe bowl on 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and dip in chocolate, place on wax paper until chocolate hardens. (about 10 minutes)
- Drizzle with any remaining chocolate.