- · 250 g (9 oz) Speculoosspread
- · 85 g (6 tbsp) unsalted butter
- · 400 g (14 oz) bittersweet chocolate
- · 20 cl (6.5 floz) heavy cream
- · Speculoos biscuit
- Grease a loaf pan with melted butter then line it with parchment paper. Crush the cookies so they become crumbs but not powder.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and the cream on low heat. When the butter is melted, add the chocolate pieces and let it melt on low heat.
- Add the cookie crumbs together with speculoos spread and the melted chocolate mix and pour the preparation into the prepared loaf pan.
- Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Cut into slices and serve.
Recipe/photo by chichoskitchen
Perfect! Finish product