Friday, December 2, 2011

Why Is Speculoos So Addicting?






Christmas is coming! It is the time of the year when people love to eat and forget about diet. I can’t wait to munch on my favorite Speculoos spread, yes it is one of my guilty pleasures especially during midnights where I sneak in to my refrigerator and grab the jar full of spread. I can’t help it is really delicious and heavenly! Good thing I can just get it on local stores or buy it online if my stocks already empty. But what makes it so addicting? What sets it apart from other spread is that it is filled with aromatic spices such as cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom. You may be fooled by its outside appearance because it looks like a peanut butter but the taste is not even near. It is made from ground gingerbread cookie made into creamy spread. People who are Allergic to peanut butter can now seek comfort to newly discovered speculoos spread because it is guaranteed 100% nut free. If I were you I will savour it! Order now!

No comments:

Post a Comment